Blue River District
Welcome to the Blue River District of UMW
Vicki Leech of Lincoln is the District President. To contact Vicki by e-mail, simply click on her name which is linked to her e-mail address.
There are 52 units in the Blue River District.
The Blue River District includes the following Nebraska counties: Lancaster, Gage, Jefferson, Saline and parts of Seward, Saunders, Cass and Otoe counties.
2013 August Blue River Ripple
2013 Blue River News Flash Events!
- Nov 1: Christmas Decor Sale - 9-11 am, Syracruse UMC
- Nov 3: Roast Beef Dinner - 11:30-1:30 Palmyra Senior Center - Freewill offering for Mission projects
- Nov 5: Election Day Turkey Supper - :30-7:00 Adams First UMC - Freewill donation
- Nov 8: Soup Supper - 4:30-7:00 - Calvary UMC, 11th & Garfield -Chili, Chicken noodle, potato soup, cornbread muffins, pie - $7 adults, $4.50 under 10 yrs - proceeds used by New Visions Community UMW for mission with women, children, and youth
- Nov 10: Soup/Sandwich/Dessert - 11:0-1:00 - Hopewell UMC, Sterling -Freewill offering for missions
Older District newsletters - Blue River Ripple
Note: The following report forms can be found on the 2013 Forms page or by clicking on the links below:
2012 Spring Event Flyer (PDF)
Epworth Village Needs List (PDF)